Pages

Monday, April 30, 2012

A Li'l Updatin'


We have about a month left in our little Texas Adventure. I can't even believe it. To be sure we are on track with my goal setting, I thought I should review my trusty To-Do List.


Riveting, I know.



Here's our list in no particular order:

Ice Skating at The Galleria
NASA Done!
Join the Y   Done!
The Zoo- Done! March 23, 2012
Miller Outdoor Theater Done! March 23, 2012
Go to Blue Bell Done! May go again!
Do Zumba at Discovery Green Park-Funness!
Moody Gardens
See some Blue Bonnets Done.
Go to a working cattle ranch and/or dude ranch Smacked a cowboy.
Kemah
Go to the Houston Rodeo/ Carnival  Done!
Schlitterbahn Waterpark--May skip it?? 
San Antonio Boardwalk Lovely.
Eat lots of lunches with Daddy!--Yes! Still going!
Alamo Yes!
Go to Austin
Children's Museum Done! March 22, 2012
The Woodlands-Water Way--Done!


OK, lists are bad for me because if I do something that isn't on the list, I have to add it and cross it off immediately so that I feel accomplished. 

Take an Art Class
Museum of Fine Arts
Start my blog
Houston's FBC
Bayou City Fellowship Church-lovin' it!
Museum of Natural Science
Love the people of Houston
Make sweet friends
Hermann Park
Do school at Discovery Green
Finish 5th grade Math. (Meg's accomplishment)


Add to this list the MANY Bananagrams whoopins and UNO stompins that have gone on around this place. 



         



It had to be done.

~LOVE~

No comments:

Post a Comment